The Official Forum Of KoB and Own  Forum Index

Tsf vs KoB EAST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Official Forum Of KoB and Own Forum Index ->
KoB EURO [FR]
-> Flood
Previous topic :: Next topic  
DawN
Visitor

KoB

PostPosted: April 9th 2009, 11:07 am    Post subject: Tsf vs KoB EAST Reply with quote

nice exaggerations, oh btw you shud maybe add why the third game lasted another 30 mins
also, you attacked isen cuz we were attking cair not bcuz you didnt want to towerpick...you did that almost 15 mins
mention that we outplayed you, please

Publicité

PostPosted: April 9th 2009, 11:07 am    Post subject: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Imrahil(DoL)
Visitor

KoB

PostPosted: April 9th 2009, 11:12 am    Post subject: Tsf vs KoB EAST Reply with quote

Well, frot plz use points, spaces and the corrects words. Im nto very good talking english, but what u write its really hard to understand.
And btw, why this post about KoB east in the forum of KoB europe?

frotty
Leader
Leader

Masculin Lion (24juil-23aoû)
KoB

PostPosted: April 9th 2009, 03:46 pm    Post subject: Tsf vs KoB EAST Reply with quote

oowowow nikw er eon my team? answer= no so how wuld u know what we said so shh  o ya right i am gonan delete sorry irmahil xd ^^ ur right iw as a little tired at night xd

Visit poster’s website MSN
DawN
Visitor

KoB

PostPosted: April 9th 2009, 10:40 pm    Post subject: Tsf vs KoB EAST Reply with quote

dear clan kob,

aight listen up fuckers.

eles english is fine fix urs its easy to understand wat he was trying 2 say ill help u tho.

kob tried 2 tower pick ray. it was takig too long. evil had a big enuf army 2 beat thru the mass towers u built at cair. u decided to attack isen with all ur men. east evil beat thru cair fast enuf and got to isen along with a lvl 10 wk cuz we fed off the OTHER mass towers at east osg. u had no tank units cuz fang was dead so u lost @ isen. we killed like 4 heros at fords then u tried 2 recoordinate at amon hen where we destroyed u again, getting even more heros. then u sat and camped inside helms where u again died.
game 2 is my/yellows fault. i shoulda realized u mass towered osg cuz u guys are pussy shits and use towers to play rather than skill, so we shoulda gone 2 isen first then tower picked. and yellow didnt do anything to stop isen.
game 1 was just sad imo u never had one offensive attack the entire game we kept u offbalance the entire game with ur 'best' purp in almightyp3nis. im severely disappointed in ur team. so more offense from kob as light please

points to fix:
ur tactics sucked fix them
ur heros were severely underused, novaing then running was the most any1s heros did which defeats the purpose of having spells(cept teal he played with his heros well)
mass towers at osg and cair is the stupidest fucking pussy shit ever, so stop.

and tsf will be cming kob at silma ina bout 2 weeks wen i get back from hawaii so be ready with ur NEW clan

love,
austin

Lycanthropus
Visitor

Masculin

PostPosted: April 10th 2009, 10:10 am    Post subject: Tsf vs KoB EAST Reply with quote

oh the joys of playing cms with kob

DawN
Visitor

KoB

PostPosted: April 10th 2009, 12:06 pm    Post subject: Tsf vs KoB EAST Reply with quote

and he even complains he has no respect...wow thats kinda self explanatory imo

Imrahil(DoL)
Visitor

KoB

PostPosted: April 10th 2009, 08:44 pm    Post subject: Tsf vs KoB EAST Reply with quote

thats for dawn and lycan, the most actives here. I dont will come more to this forum cos i think there is nothing to do. i hope someone destroy this forum or st soon

Contenu Sponsorisé

PostPosted: Today at 10:42 am    Post subject: Tsf vs KoB EAST

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Official Forum Of KoB and Own Forum Index ->
KoB EURO [FR]
-> Flood